The first APL/LMA seminar of 2023 will focus on the topic of 'Due Diligence, Security And Enforcement Issues for Real Estate Finance transactions'. The seminar will cover the following:
- Due diligence: scope, issues and mitigants.
- Security packages for REF transactions.
- Structuring considerations - timing, nature and coverage of security.
- Security reviews in a changing market.
- Enforcement and insolvency considerations for English security.
We will have first an update and introduction from Hannah Vanstone, LMA and Emily Fitzgerald, CBRE Loan Services. The session will be given by Claire Fawcett, Tim Lees and Laura Smallcombe, all Partners at Clifford Chance.
This seminar is for those with up to 3 years' experience in the market.
Registration will open at 16:30, with the seminar to commence promptly at 17:00. It is expected to last approximately 1 hour. Networking drinks will be held after the event.
This event is free of charge and open to APL and LMA members only.
Members will first need to have logged on using their individual username and password in order to register below and apply.