Join us for this Brecher seminar: 'Recoveries: the good, the bad and how to fix it!'
Topic: Seminar on Insolvency and Banking Litigation
Speakers: Chris Wright, Head of Banking Litigation and an administrator/receiver (TBC)
The seminar will be split into two parts:
- First half: Introduction to the work of banking litigation and the type of issues they handle
- Second half: Q&A session to address queries and questions about insolvency and how lawyers and insolvency professionals work together to recover owed amounts
- Date: Wednesday 14th June
- Time: Doors open at 8.30 am. Seminar 9am - 10am.
- Coffee and breakfast will be served
|Date:||14 June 2023|
|4th Floor, 64 North Row, London W1K 7DA|